- School Calendar
- 2022-23 Academic Calendar – Amended 2.22.23
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar
- Activities & Athletics Calendar
Handbooks and Policies
Resources for Current Families
- Attendance Information
- Back to School Information
- Counseling Resources
- COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedure
- Daily Schedule, Early Release Schedule, & Late Start Schedule
- Food Service Information
- Health and Wellness
- Infinite Campus
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- School Portraits: Grades K-4 • Grades 5-12 • Grades K-12 Retakes
- School Supplies 2023-2024: Grades K-5 Coming Soon • Grades 6-12
- Silent Dismissal
- Special Services
- Technology in the Classical Tradition
- Transportation Information
- Uniforms and Spirit Wear
- Yearbook: Lower School (K-5) • Upper School (6-12)
School of Rhetoric Resources
- College Prep
- College Scholarships – ERA
- Course Catalog 2023-2024
- Freshmen Registration Packet Due week of January 2, 2023.
- Sophomore Registration Packet Due week of January 2, 2023.
- Junior Registration Packet Due week of January 2, 2023.
- Senior Registration Packet Due week of January 2, 2023.
- Course Registration, PSEO, and AP Exams
- Letter to Juniors Regarding Class of 2023 Graduation – Emailed January 23, 2023.
- Letter to Seniors Regarding Class of 2023 Graduation – Emailed January 23, 2023.
- Letter to Seniors Regarding Class of 2023 Senior Week – Emailed March 16, 2023.
- Letter to Juniors Regarding Intent to Participate in Class of 2023 Graduation Form – Emailed April 17, 2023.
- Schedule Change Request Form – Closes June 7, 2023
“Volunteer 5 Times”
Eagle Ridge Academy views parents and students as integral contributors and active participants in our school. The Academy is most successful when parents and students work together with the teachers and staff to create and sustain the best possible learning environment. View the “Give Us 5” Volunteer Pledge.
“Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in.” ~ Author Unknown
ERA Volunteer Day – Third Wednesday of the Month
Join our ERA community the third Wednesday of each month for Volunteer Day. On Volunteer Day we will join efforts at school and from home. These efforts will support our teachers, classrooms, and students by performing tasks that build a stronger Eagle Ridge Academy. Please use the comments section to let us know if your availability is limited during the designated time period. SIGN UP HERE.
Community Volunteer Opportunities – Various Days
At Eagle Ridge Academy, our volunteers make things happen on a daily basis. Last year, more than 4,400 volunteer hours were logged — and that is just what we know! We rely on donated time and talent in many areas of importance … classroom engagement and support, teacher and staff projects, library, athletics and activities, field trips, grounds clean up, curriculum inventory and distribution, fundraising and school event planning and execution, Ambassador support at school open houses for new families, clerical tasks, Gryphon Garden, and monthly volunteer days with both onsite and at-home opportunities. Your commitment to volunteer helps us keep our resources in the classroom with your students.
Specific opportunities will be added as they arise and urgent needs will be communicated as needed. VIEW ALL OPPORTUNITIES HERE.
In addition to the many ways parents are expected to regularly support their children’s academic achievement, we also ask every Eagle Ridge Academy family to “Give Us 5” with a pledge to volunteer five times throughout the school year.
All volunteers are required to do the following before volunteering with students:
- Complete a background check. In order to volunteer to work with students K-12, you will need to complete a background check. Please see MN Statute 123B.03 for details.
- When you come to the school, sign in and sign out using our Volunteer “Sign in/Sign out” system that is located at the reception entrances.
- You will receive a “Volunteer” badge to wear while you are volunteering at the school.
To complete a background check, please send your name, e-mail address, birth date, driver’s license number, and what you are volunteering for to Kelly Schiffman, Director of Development. She will connect you via email with Trusted Employees, our online background check company, with instructions for completing their online form.
Please direct any questions to Kelly Schiffman, Director of Development
Phone: 952.746.7760 x 1107
View information on Friends of Eagle Ridge Academy (FERA), the funding entity for Eagle Ridge Academy, here.
School Food Service Program
Eagle Ridge Academy partners with Taher, Inc. to offer a home-cooked hot lunch program to students. Students prepay for lunch and maintain individual accounts through PIN numbers. The state and federally funded Free and Reduced Lunch program is available for eligible families. Your child’s eligibility status (free, reduced, paid lunches) is private data. Families must reapply each school year to determine eligibility for the free and reduced lunch program. Further information on the lunch program can be found here. View the Breakfast Menu here and the Lunch Menu here.
Hub Bus System
Eagle Ridge Academy partners with private transportation company MTN Bus Company to provide transportation to and from school. Routes are established in a hub system with centralized locations along the routes for convenient pick up and drop off. Fourteen routes service approximately 700 square miles of the metro area. Route lengths are kept to an hour, weather and traffic permitting. This is considerably shorter than other charter schools, which often have ninety-minute run times. Further information on transportation can be found here.
Eagle Ridge Academy Parent Teacher Organization (ERA PTO)
The Eagle Ridge Academy Parent Teacher Organization serves the school community by hosting events and activities in addition to supporting the teachers, students, and staff in many ways. Learn more about the ERA PTO here and check out their Facebook page for more updates.
Skyhawks After-School Childcare Program
Skyhawks School-Aged Care is an after-school program for children entering kindergarten through sixth grade. Skyhawks Sports MN partners with Eagle Ridge Academy in a shared vision to develop the whole student to be confident, healthy, and respectful individuals ready for all that life has to throw at them.
School-aged care is available for grades K-6 students every Monday-Friday, 3:20-6:00 p.m. For more information, visit www.skyhawks.com or contact Ashley Bock – Childcare Lead/ERA Site Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org / 773-621-4685.
- School of Grammar (K-5): 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Schools of Logic & Rhetoric (6-12): 8:00 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- School Office: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Skyhawks After-School Childcare: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
11111 Bren Road W.
Minnetonka, MN 55343