Eagle Ridge Academy – School of Grammar (K-5)
At Eagle Ridge Academy, we consider the first years of schooling the Grammar Stage. These are the years in which the building blocks for all learning. In the elementary school years, the mind is ready to absorb information. Children at this age find memorization fun. During this period, education involves not self-expression and self-discovery but rather the learning of facts.
Students will learn the rules of phonics and spelling, grammar rules for English writing and speaking, poems, the vocabulary of foreign languages, the stories of history and literature, descriptions of plants and animals and the human body, and the facts of mathematics. This information makes up the grammar, or the basic building blocks, for the second stage of education.
Schedule a Tour
Please visit this page to connect with Eagle Ridge Academy! We are excited to offer tours throughout the school year. You are also invited to join us at one of our annual Enrollment Extravaganzas. During the Fall and Winter Enrollment Extravaganzas, families will have the opportunity to meet Eagle Ridge Academy educators, see the classrooms, and tour the facility.
Open House Dates for 2023-24
- Fall Enrollment Extravaganza: Saturday, November 4, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Winter Enrollment Extravaganza: Thursday, January 4, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Registration for Eagle Ridge Academy’s Enrollment Extravaganzas will open after October 1.
The open enrollment application period for the 2024-2025 school year will begin October 1, 2023, and run through January 15, 2024. The online application will allow you to select which school year (2023-2024 or 2024-2025) you are interested in applying for. The enrollment application for 2023-2024 is still open here. There are currently openings for this school year in grades 8-12. Students in grades K-7 applying for this school year will be added to the waitlist.
The enrollment lottery will take place on January 15, 2023, at 1:00 p.m.
- Sibling preference is given if you have a sibling currently attending Eagle Ridge Academy. *Families with multiple children: sibling preference will be given once one sibling is enrolled.
- Lottery results for 2024-2025 will be communicated in February 2024 via email.
- After the lottery, applications will be processed and placed onto the appropriate grade level wait list in the order that they are received.
- View more information about the 2024-25 enrollment lottery here.
- View the District Parent Letter: Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation here.
Janice Gerheart, Admissions Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org