Your new board welcomes you to the 2019-20 School Year!
“Changing things up to meet the Changing needs of our Community”
Engaged Parents | Supported Teachers | Fun Student Events
We look forward to meeting you!
Please print the form to fill out and mail in your Annual Contribution (formerly called dues) and/or drop off in the main office: PTO Annual Contribution form
PTO Annual Contribution (formerly called dues) can also be paid online via Square Pay. Credit card payment will be available at Meet Your Teacher nights at the PTO information tables.
OUR PTO EMAIL ADDRESS IS: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR FACEBOOK LINK IS: https://www.facebook.com/ERAPTOMtka
Party with a Purpose is comprised of individual parties hosted, through the school year, by ERA parents, teachers, and staff. We are building a stronger Eagle Ridge Academy one party at a time. View the online party catalog here.
Party with a Purpose Coordinators:
NEXT USED UNIFORM SALE – Feb. 13 from 5:00-8:30 p.m. & Feb. 14 from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Click Here to View Uniform Sale Information Flyer
- Click Here to Download Garment Tag
- Click Here to add your information to the ERA PTO Used Uniform Seller Registry
Want to volunteer? Email us! Sign-up Genius available soon.
Thank you to all who attended the February uniform sale. All of the tagged uniform pieces are in storage for the next uniform sale.
Rockin’ the Ridge is the annual PTO-sponsored school carnival for K-5 families. | View the Rockin’ the Ridge Flyer Here!
2019-20 Spirit Wear will be sold at the PTO Kick-off (July 25th from 5:00-8:00 pm), the Back to School Mixers at Meet Your Teacher Nights (Aug. 20 – 21 from 4:00-7:00 pm). Any remaining sizes will be sold at Rockin the Ridge (Sept 28).
Parent Volunteers Needed
Watch the Eagle Eye for dates and times! Come and volunteer with other parents cutting and counting redemption items brought in by students. Contact Heidi Anderson with any questions.
Program Coordinators: Heidi Anderson, April Williams, Beneeta Mehta, and RajaLakshmi Suresh
Items we collect for See it…Save it:
Box Tops for Education
BTFE is changing! Check out their website for more information.
Participating Products: Coke, Sprite, Dasani, Powerade, Minute Maid, Fanta, Barq’s, Fresca, Pibb. MelloYello, Fuse, Seagrams, Smartwater and Tab
Loaves4Learning (from Country/Village Hearth Breads)
Find Loaves 4 Learning Participating Products here.
K-12 Parent Directory
My School Anywhere is NOW Membership Tool Kit
- Create an account at eagleridgeacademy.membershiptoolkit.com.
- If you already have an account from last year, using My School Anywhere, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then confirm or edit your information.
- Click “verify my email” and check your email for a link to complete the process.
Questions? Please contact:
Thank you for your interest in carpooling to ERA. The carpool interest process will be paperless from data collection to making the list available to families on your computer as well as your mobile devices through our PTO Parent Directory App.
Please register at your family with 2 easy steps:
- Register your information at join.myschoolanywhere.com (use the secure invitation sent to you on August 20th from email@example.com)
- You will receive login instructions and the directory will be live
Once you are logged in to the ‘My School Anywhere’ the Carpool Interest information can be found under Signups.
2019-20 ERA PTO Annual Contribution
Thank you for your contribution to the Eagle Ridge Academy PTO.
Your financial contribution funds many community and teacher events throughout the year, including:
- Back To School Picnic
- Staff Development and Conference Meals
- Staff Winter Party
- Teacher Appreciation Week – meals & gift
- K-5 Grade Level Get-togethers
- Microphones for School Productions
- Last Day of School Ice Cream Truck
- Senior Dinner following Graduation
- Refreshments for school events
The suggested tax deductible donation is $25 or more per family. PTO Annual Contribution (formerly called dues) can also be paid online via Square Pay, or if you prefer, you may print our Mail In Donation Form.
Back by popular demand!
As a thank you for contributing to the PTO, you will receive two ERA window clings.
If paying online, window clings will be available for pick up at our kick-off event and back to school events. Clings can be purchased separately 2/$5.00 at all events.
Your new PTO Board has been elected and planning has begun for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Co-Presidents: Christie Wills and Resmy Kurian
- Co-Vice Presidents: Samantha Hudson, Elena Ryabinin, and Penny Teder
- Co-Secretaries: Amanda Weidner and Sabiha Khandwalla
- Treasurer: Tina Loutsch
- Teacher Rep: Jessica Bergeron
Would you like to join us? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO Quarterly Meeting Minutes & Documents
We are excited to be working with School Tool Box again this year. Teachers are able to set their classrooms up for success by tailoring grade level supply lists to their needs. School Tool Box allows us to provide families with a convenient and cost-effective way to purchase school supplies with a School Year Guarantee. NEW this year, kits will be delivered to your home for you to bring with you to Meet Your Teacher Night.
Quality and brand name supplies matter:
- Our teachers are experts at knowing what works best in their classroom
- Shared classroom supplies are ALL at the highest quality
- Preservation of our school equipment by using the right products
Online ordering is open at schooltoolbox.com. Suggested order by date: August 5, 2019 to ensure delivery to your home for Meet Your Teacher Night.
PTO BYLAWS (Amended 3.13.14)
Further Board Role Descriptions:
- Preside over board meetings
- Cooperate with the Director of Eagle Ridge Academy and the school’s Board of Directors to maintain a supportive relationship between the school and the PTO
- Delegate special projects, creating committees as needed
- Support and aide the work of the president, acting as a backup to the president when needed
- Act as a backup, signing checks, if needed, for the treasurer
- Handle and maintain PTO funds, disbursing funds as decided by the board and fulfilling reimbursements in a timely manner
- Maintain control and supervision over the PTO bank account and checkbook, signing all checks
- Maintain and update budget spreadsheet
- Provide brief financial report to the board at quarterly meetings
- Officially record minutes of PTO meetings, submitting a copy of minutes to fellow board members via shared document file
- Maintain PTO email and manage email communications
- Manage school communications, including Eagle Eye
- Recruit volunteers as needed for PTO committees and events, maintain a list of volunteers
- Disperse volunteer lists to appropriate committee chairs
- Act as advisor and liaison between faculty/staff and the PTO
- Help coordinate PTO-sponsored activities in the classroom
- Report to teachers on PTO activities
Responsibilities for all PTO Board Members:
- Attend majority of PTO meetings, notify the team if unable to attend
- Provide ideas and feedback to the team regarding PTO projects and initiatives
- Take ownership of and complete projects or tasks as assigned/agreed on at PTO Board meetings
- Communicate with the team (via email, shared Google docs, and/or private Facebook page) regarding progress, updates, or needs
- Have fun, ask for help when needed, and maintain a positive attitude!
There are times when families in our community experience difficult life circumstances. This bulletin board is a place to post Sign Up Genius links or links to other resources or information within our community of families. Please email us at email@example.com if you have something you would like posted, and the PTO will consider and determine if it fits the criteria. All requests will be strictly at the discretion of the PTO and ERA Administration.
“Give Us 5 Events” Volunteer Program
CLICK HERE for a complete list of volunteer opportunities at ERA.
Official Facebook Pages:
These are Pages and are OPEN to the public. Like each page and opt to receive notifications to stay updated.
Parent-Run Facebook Groups (not endorsed by ERA or the PTO):
Connect with other ERA families on Facebook! The parent-run pages listed below are a great way to get to know the other parents in your child’s grade and to discuss activities & events. If you know of any other groups that should be included in this list, please email the PTO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the +JOIN GROUP button. Please introduce yourself to the admin by messaging them with your name and your children’s grades at ERA. These groups are all CLOSED, which means that anyone can find the group and see who is in it, but only group members can see what is posted. Membership is open only to ERA families and not the public. Once the admin approves your request, then you can access the group.
Eagle Ridge Academy of Eden Prairie Clothing Exchange – Open to all ERA Families to buy and/or sell Eagle Ridge Uniform Items
ERA Parents of K – 12 – Families of all ERA students
ERA Parents of 2020 – 12th grade
ERA Parents of 2021 – 11th grade
ERA Parents of 2022 – 10th grade
ERA Parents of 2023 – 9th grade
ERA Parents of 2024 – 8th grade
ERA Parents of 2025 – 7th grade
ERA Parents of 2026 – 6th grade
ERA Parents of 2027 – 5th grade
ERA Parents of 2028 – 4th grade
ERA Parents of 2029 – 3rd grade
ERA Parents of 2030 – 2nd grade
ERA Parents of 2031 – 1st grade
ERA Parents of 2032 – Kindergarten