The first issue of the 2020-2021 volume of the Eagle Eye newsletter is ready to read! This year, the Eagle Eye is being published on Smore, a platform that allows newsletters to be translated into any language on Google Translate. We are hoping this allows important school information to be shared with even more of our families.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll find inside the newest issue:
- Setting up a parent (Canvas Observer) account Observer accounts will be able to access information such as the course calendar, assignments, announcements, grades, and feedback for individual students in the course.
- Reimagine giving at Eagle Ridge Academy Learn how you can help support the Academy’s Playscape and Grounds Commission during Give to the Max Day 2020.
- Join the ERA Booster Club Help harness energy for Academy activities and athletics and increase school pride and community spirit!
- Fall play auditions will be held next month Students can sign up now for a virtual audition on Oct. 2 to join the cast of Roadhouse in Arden: A Comedy. Design submissions for the play flyer are due on Sept. 23.
- We’re happy to have you back, Gryphons!