Your new issue of the Eagle Eye is hot off the press! Here are a few of the highlights:
- Jason Ulbrich shares two important letters, the Candidate Search for Principal of Schools of Logic and Rhetoric letter and the 2019-20 Transportation Letter. The transportation letter is the annual notification of our transportation registration process.
- We share the 2019 Board of Directors Election results. View the full announcement here.
- Join us for the State of the Academy on Thursday, May 2 at 5:30 p.m., taking place a week from today in the Eagle Ridge Academy forum. The event will feature light snacks from Taher, Inc., our food service provider, as well as updates from Susan Bloomgren, Director of Academics, and Bruce Locklear, Principal of Schools of Logic and Rhetoric, regarding the Upper School and from Kris Babler, Activities Director, regarding activities and athletics.
- We celebrate Mrs. Suzannah Toso, who was honored as a Fox 9 Top Teacher yesterday. If you missed the broadcast, view it here!
- We share photos from the second annual Grandparents Day in first grade, which took place this past Tuesday.
Read on for more, and have a fantastic rest of your week!
First graders welcomed some “grand” guests on Tuesday to our second annual Grandparents Day celebration. | PHOTO BY MARY CORNELIUS