If you need assistance with the Conference Reservation System, please email Janice Gerheart, Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2018 Conferences
Parent Teacher conferences will be held on Monday, Feb. 19 from 10:00 am -8:00 pm. Please use the conference scheduler to schedule conferences for all students in grades K-12. The conference scheduler can be found through the link above. The scheduler will be open on Thursday, Feb. 8 at 8:00 am and close on Thursday, Feb. 15 at 10:00 pm.
To schedule conferences:
- Please have a list of the teachers with whom you would like to schedule conferences. This can be found in your Infinite Campus parent portal in the left index under “Schedules.”
- Log into the Parent Teacher Conference Scheduler found at the link above.
- Please use the master password provided via email on Jan. 31 to access the system.
- Log in using your username and password. You will need to create one if it is your first time using the scheduler or if you have not used your account in the past year.
- Choose the teachers with whom you would like to schedule conferences and reserve time with them. Parents of students in grades 6-12 should leave hall travel time in between conference appointments.
- Print your schedule.
Due to the limited number of conference times, we ask that parent of students in grades K-5 schedule only with their child’s homeroom teacher and any specialist teachers (Music, Latin, Art, and Phys Ed) with whom they would like to meet.
Questions regarding the conference scheduler may be directed to Karen Conner at email@example.com.