If you need assistance with the Conference Reservation System, please email Janice Gerheart, Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com
Fall 2017 Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, Oct. 16 from 12:00 pm-8:00 pm and Tuesday, Oct. 17 from 7:30 am-5:30 pm. Please use the conference scheduler to schedule conferences for all student in grades K-12. The conference scheduler can be found under the current families tab on The Academy’s website and will be open on Friday, Oct. 6 at 8:00 am and close on Thursday, Oct. 12 at 11:00 pm.
To schedule conferences:
- Please have a list of the teachers with whom you would like to have a conference. This can be found in your Infinite Campus parent portal in the left index under schedules.
- Log into the Parent Teacher Conference Scheduler found under the tab Current Families on The Academy’s website.
- Please use the master password provided via email on Oct. 4.
- Log in using your username and password. You will need to create one if it is your first time using the scheduler or if you have not used your login in the past year.
- Choose the teachers with whom you would like to have a conference and reserve time. Parents of students in grades 6-12 should leave hall travel time in between conferences.
- Print your schedule
Due to the limited number of conference times, we ask that parent of students in grades K-5 schedule only with their child’s homeroom teacher and any specials (Music, Latin, Art, and Phys. Ed) with whom they would like to meet.