Eagle Ridge Academy uses Silent Dismissal for all K-5 end of day student dismissal. Silent Dismissal enables students to get to where they need to go (car pick-up, bus pick-up, or after-school clubs) in an orderly, safe fashion. In the Silent Dismissal system, car pick-up students are automatically assigned to car pick-up and bus students are automatically assigned to their bus beginning the first day of school.
Important note: In the Silent Dismissal system, car pick-up students will be automatically assigned to car pick-up and bus students are automatically assigned to their bus beginning the first day of school. The only times parents will need to make changes in the Silent Dismissal system, using the steps below, are:
- If you wish to make a one-time change in your child’s mode of transportation (i.e., from bus to car pick up, bus to TEL, or Activity Club to bus, etc.).
- Use the Daily Override Tutorial (blue checkmark).
- If you wish to make a permanent change to your child’s mode of transportation (i.e., you are adding your child to a new bus after the school year has begun, you are removing your child from a bus, or you are creating a schedule for TEL after school care, etc.)
- Use the Edit Tutorial (blue pencil).
Do you have further questions, need password assistance, or want to report an issue with your account? Fill out the Silent Dismissal Assistance Request Form, and an Eagle Ridge Academy staff member will assist you within two (2) school days. If this is an urgent matter, please call the Main Office: (952) 746-7760.
Text Directions: How to Set Up and Use Silent Dismissal
- Parents will create their Silent Dismissal account. Follow the steps:
- Go to https://eagleridge.sdcs39.com OR click the Silent Dismissal Link on the front page of the Eagle Ridge Academy website: eagleridgeacademy.org
- Click “Create Parent Account”(small orange text)
- Fill out the information needed. In order to proceed, you will need to have a valid e-mail address and will need to know their child’s reference number and code (found on Parent Car Pick Up Sign in Back to School Folder) for at least one child. Additional children may be added after your account is created. Don’t have your reference number and code? Fill out the Silent Dismissal Assistance Request form.
- Press the green “Create Account”button. If everything is correct, you will be directed to your portal page. If not, read the error information provided then try again.
- Parents will add any additional siblings to their Silent Dismissal account. Follow the steps:
- Sign in to existing account
- Click the “Plus” button next to the section title for students; this will open a dialog box
- Enter the reference number and code in the correct boxes. Parent Car Pick Up signs include the school code and student reference code that you will use to create your Silent Dismissal account.
- Enter the number preceding the dash in the first field
- Enter the code of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers in the second field
- Press the green “Save” button
- Parents will use their Silent Dismissal account to make any day-of or future transportation change for their child(ren) by 2:45 pm each school day. After 2:45 pm, the dismissal system locks and for student safety, no further changes may be made.
Questions? Contact Karen Conner, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.