2018-2019 Letter from the Food Program Specialist (found in Back to School Launch Packet)
View the 2017-18 Lunch & Recess Schedule on the Daily Schedule Page.
Jody Bertness, RD
Food Program Specialist
Phone: 952-746-7760 x 1312
- I have a food allergy? Fill out the following and return to school. Click Here
- Do I qualify for Free/Reduced Meals? Fill out and return the attached application once it is available on July 1, 2017.
- Where can I find nutritional information (carbs, etc.) for school lunches? Please consult these documents:
- Nutritional Information (Excel File)
- For answers to more Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
*Vegetarian or gluten-free orders are offered to families who have special dietary restrictions. ERA orders a limited number of vegetarian meals, these meals are intended for students who are 100% vegetarian. ERA offers a non-beef DELI SANDWICH option daily, in the event the regular hot lunch contains meat.
Breakfast (K-12) – $2.00
K-5th Grade Regular Lunch – $3.25
6th -12th Grade Regular Lunch – $3.60
Allergen Meal – $3.75 (Vegetarian/Gluten Free Meals)
Milk / Juice – $.50
Adult Meal – $3.60
- Log onto the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Choose the correct child from the drop down at the top
- Choose payments from the left index
- Add the amount you wish to deposit in the payment option under the heading food service account
- Click Continue
- Select the payment method or click add to add a new payment method
- You may use a checking account, savings account or a debit/credit card for payment method
- Save your payment method
- Choose continue
- Enter email address for receipt
- Click make payment
- You may print a copy for your records if you so choose
- You may view the transactions for your child’s lunch account by choosing food service in the left index.
Parents are welcome to come to school to have lunch with their child. Please stop in the office for a nametag before going to the cafeteria.
Keep in mind the following:
- You must stay in the cafeteria during your visit.
- You may bring in outside food – but only for your child and yourself.
To file a complaint, write:
USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building,
1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.