Eagle Ridge Academy is actively searching for a Principal of Schools of Logic and Rhetoric to begin July 1, 2019. You may view our community letter detailing the hiring process here. To participate in the search, sign up to join the interview team below.
To Our Community: Be Part of the Process
Nominate yourself to join the interview team. (Dates of interviews will be May 6 and May 15)
We welcome staff, parents, and students to participate. Our end goal is to have a candidate to bring forward to the Board of Directors by the end of May. This will allow ERA to choose from the best candidates and allow the candidate to participate in hiring their staff for 2019-2020.
If you are interested in nominating yourself, please fill out the form below by 3:00 pm on Monday, April 29.
To Our Principal Candidates: We Can’t Wait to Hear from You
Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2019
To Apply: Complete the application form found here and submit with application packet content requested below.
- May 1 – Application Deadline
- May 6 (week of) – First Round Interviews
- May 13 (week of) – Second/Final Round Interviews, if necessary
- May 13 (week of) – Finalist Selected
- May 20 (week of) – Finalist Presented to Board of Directors for Approval
- May 28 (week of) – Finalist Announced
- July 1 – Starting Date