The year is moving quickly, and it is now time to begin the planning process for the 2020-21 school year with course selection and registration.
The School of Rhetoric academic programming was created to include a breadth of disciplines within the Liberal Arts tradition. We take pride in our curriculum which challenges scholars to think, speak, and make informed decisions. As a result, students leave Eagle Ridge Academy more prepared to be knowledgeable and exemplary citizens. This firm foundation not only prepares our students to be accepted into their first choice post-secondary institution, but instills in them the necessary skills and knowledge for success later in life.
Our goal is to provide you with the information you and your child need to inform their course-taking decisions. The decisions students make now impacts our staffing and course availability, so please take time to review the course registration guide and make the best decisions possible as you build your high school path. The following is information on the registration timeline, deadlines, and opportunities for support in the process.
Timeline: Students will fill out their online registration through during Humanities (Gr. 9-11) or English classes (Gr. 8) between Monday, Feb. 10 and Friday, Feb. 14.
- Registration Opens Monday, Feb. 10
- Registration material distributed to grades 8-11.
- Registration portal opens in Infinite Campus. The registration portal will remain open through Friday, Feb. 14.
- Registration Closes Friday, Feb. 14
- View Incoming 9th Grade Registration Presentation Power Point
- View Incoming 10th-12th Grade Registration Presentation Power Point
- Students are encouraged to discuss their course selections with their current teachers.
- Spring Conferences (held Feb. 13 and 14) are a great opportunity to ask teachers about next year’s coursework.
We are excited for next year. Thank you for making Eagle Ridge Academy your child’s school of choice. We believe deeply in our mission, and we know we provide our students with an education that is second to none.
- Students will register for courses during their English or Humanities Classes during the week of Feb. 10-14; in class, they will use the Infinite Campus Student Portal to select classes
- View a step-by-step tutorial for registering in Infinite Campus here