A lottery will be held on Jan. 21, 2020 at 1:00 pm. at Eagle Ridge Academy and will include all applications submitted during the open enrollment period (Oct. 1, 2019 – Jan. 15, 2020).
All applications received at or after 12:00 am on Jan. 16, 2020 will not be included in the lottery. They will be added to the grade level waitlist in the order that they are received.
If your child has been selected by the lottery:
- You will receive an enrollment email in early February with the information needed to enroll your child.
- You will have until Feb. 14 to accept or decline the offered spot.
- Siblings of a selected child will be moved to the bottom of the sibling wait list after the spot has been accepted and all enrollment paperwork has been submitted.
- Your child will remain on the grade level wait list until a spot comes available.
- As spots are declined, children on grade level wait lists will move up accordingly. That continues right up until the start of school in August.
- We continue to fill open spots after the school year begins using our grade level wait lists.
Janice Gerheart, Admissions Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Scheduled waves of enrollment offers|
|February 3, 2020||February 14, 2020|
|February 17, 2020||February 28, 2020|
|March 2, 2020||March 13, 2020|
|March 16, 2020||March 27, 2020|
|March 30, 2020||April 10, 2020|
|Weekly thereafter||Weekly thereafter|