A lottery will be held on Monday, Jan. 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm. at Eagle Ridge Academy and will include all applications submitted during the open enrollment period (Oct. 1, 2018 – Jan. 15, 2019).
All applications received at or after 12:00 am on Jan. 16, 2019 will be added to the grade level waitlist in the order that they are received.
If your child has been selected by the lottery:
- You will receive an enrollment email by Feb. 1 with the information needed to enroll your child.
- You will have until Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 to accept or decline the offered spot.
- Siblings of a selected child will be moved to the bottom of the sibling wait list after the spot has been accepted and all enrollment paperwork has been submitted.
- Your child will remain on the grade level wait list until a spot comes available.
- As spots are declined, children on grade level wait lists will move up accordingly. That continues right up until the start of school in August.
- We continue to fill open spots after the school year begins using our grade level wait lists.
Janice Gerheart, Admissions Specialist – email@example.com
|Scheduled waves of enrollment offers|
|February 1, 2019||February 15, 2019|
|February 18, 2019||March 1, 2019|
|March 4, 2019||March 15, 2019|
|March 18, 2019||March 29, 2019|
|April 1, 2019||April 12, 2019|
|Weekly thereafter||Weekly thereafter|