A lottery will be held on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 at 4:30 pm. at Eagle Ridge Academy and will include all applications submitted during the open enrollment period. (October 1st, 2016 – January 15th, 2017)
All applications received at or after 12:00 am on Jan. 16, 2017 will be added to the grade level waitlist in the order that they are received.
If your child has been selected by the lottery:
- You will receive an enrollment email by Feb. 1 with the information needed to enroll your child.
- You will have until Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 to accept or decline the offered spot.
- Siblings of a selected child will be moved to the bottom of the sibling wait list after the spot has been accepted and all enrollment paperwork has been submitted.
- Your child will remain on the grade level wait list until a spot comes available.
- As spots are declined, children on grade level wait lists will move up accordingly. That continues right up until the start of school in September.
- We continue to fill open spots after the school year begins using our grade level wait lists.
Janice Gerheart, Admissions Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Scheduled waves of enrollment offers|
|February 1, 2017||February 17, 2017|
|February 21, 2017||March 2, 2017|
|March 6, 2017||March 17, 2017|
|March 20, 2016||March 31, 2016|
|April 3, 2017||April 14, 2017|
|Weekly thereafter||Weekly thereafter|