2019-20 SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please read and follow steps carefully to be fully registered.
IMPORTANT: You are only registered and able to start practice once ALL steps are completed.
Turn in all forms and check payments to the Activity office: ATTN Ms. Donna Cornelius.
Step 1 – Click on “Spring Sports” – Click on highlighted sport for the online registration form
Step 2 – Fill out required Minnesota State High School League Forms
- 2019-20 Eligibility Statement (Pg 7 of the Eligibility Brochure) Turned in once per year.
- 2019-20 ANNUAL Sports Health Questionnaire (Pg 8 of The Eligibility Brochure) Turned in once per year.
Step 3 – 2019-20 MSHSL Physical Exam on file in the last three years. (Suggested in 7th and 10th Grade)
Step 4 – Payment – Please pay online when your register; otherwise, you may pay by check written out to Eagle Ridge Academy.
- *If paying with a check, please turn in to the Activity office, Door 2.
- *If you register and decide to withdraw, a $75 withdrawal fee will be applied. No refunds will be given after first practice, refunds will only be considered in extenuating circumstances such as serious injury.
If you need financial assistance for our sports programs, please contact Mr. Kris Babler, Activities Director.
- Gr. 7-12 Girls Badminton – Registration closed; team full
- Gr. 7-12 Boys JV Baseball
- Gr. 7-12 Boys & Girls Golf
- Gr. 7-12 Girls Synchronized Swimming
- Gr. 7-12 Boys & Girls Track and Field
- Gr. 6-12 Boys Volleyball
- Gr. 7-12 Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee
- View more Ultimate Frisbee Information Here: Information Flyer
- Gr. 3-6 Gryphon Youth Sports League Volleyball