Friday, June 7
Calvary Reformed Christian Church
5300 France Ave., Edina, MN
Senior Class of 2019
Important information for the Senior Class of 2019 will be posted here throughout the school year.
- Graduation Information Letter (PDF) – includes rehearsal details
- Senior Party Letter : Permission Slip & Payment Due May 28. Cost increases to $40 after May 28-June 2. No registration after June 2.
- Gown Order Form and Graduate Information Survey: Due March 1.
Payment option available online once form is completed.
You may edit information on scholarships and fall of 2019 plans up until the time the programs are printed, one week prior to graduation (June 1).
- Senior Photos and Baby Photo: Due April 30 (if you have not already submitted for the yearbook). Please send to Ms. Mary Cornelius: email@example.com
Eagle Ridge Academy prepares students to be exemplary and knowledgeable citizens, instills a life-long passion for learning, and teaches them to value self-discipline, respect, perseverance, and achievement, setting them up for success after high school. Eagle Ridge Academy will offer three (3) separate scholarships for its graduating seniors interested in pursuing a post-secondary education in a trade school, technical college, college or university.
This one-time $1,000 scholarship is aimed at the well-rounded Eagle Ridge Academy senior who best exemplifies academic achievement, community and service, and demonstration of the pillars.
Fine Arts Scholarship
This one-time $1,000 scholarship is designed specifically for students pursuing post-secondary studies in the fine arts (visual arts or performing arts.) Candidates must be pursuing a career in the arts or arts-related field (i.e. visual arts, musical arts, theatre arts, performing arts).
Marilyn R. Strand Scholarship (COMING IN 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR)
Marilyn Strand was an employee of Eagle Ridge Academy who was known for her love for others and genuine joy she possessed. She led with a servant’s heart and made everyone she met feel valued and loved. Marilyn left this earth in July 2018. Through contributions from her family, friends, co-workers, and community, her legacy will be go on with the Marilyn R. Strand Scholarship, which will be rolled out during the 2019-20 school year.
Recipients are selected by members of the Eagle Ridge Academy Scholarship Selection Committee according to the following criteria:
- Student must have attended Eagle Ridge Academy for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Student must plan to enroll in a post-secondary school, public or private in the Fall of 2019.
- Student must have a high school GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Student should be involved with school and/or community volunteer activities.
All interested and eligible students are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the above criteria. To be eligible for the scholarship consideration, the following components must be submitted:
- Completed Student Application
- Two letters of recommendation from a person who can attest to your academic achievement, overall character, and demonstration of the pillars.
- LEGACY SCHOLARSHIP ONLY: An essay of no more than 500 words
- FINE ARTS SCHOLARSHIP ONLY: A presentation of the student’s medium of choice in a formal presentation to the selection committee [visual arts display (digital or actual portfolio) or performance].
Applications will be available online between April 5 and April 28. Applications must be submitted electronically no later than 9 p.m. on April 28. Please note, if your application is submitted without letters of recommendation, it will not be considered.
Applicants will be notified week of May 13.
Applications will be reviewed by members of the Eagle Ridge Academy Scholarship Selection Committee, who will collectively determine scholarship recipients.
A certificate and award letter will be presented to each scholarship recipient at the student/parent senior breakfast and at the Upper School Awards Ceremony.
Scholarship will be made directly to the institution’s business office after students complete their first semester (or second quarter) of post-secondary education.
Funding for the Legacy Scholarship, the Fine Arts Scholarship, and the Marilyn R. Strand Scholarship is provided through generous donations from individuals and organizations in the Eagle Ridge Academy community.
If you would like to contribute to the scholarship fund in support of Eagle Ridge Academy’s future scholars, please visit the link below:
For additional information, please contact Kelly Schiffman at Eagle Ridge Academy at 952-746-7760, ext. 1107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.