Friday, June 5
Calvary Reformed Christian Church
5300 France Avenue, Edina, MN 55410
Senior Class of 2020
Important information for the Senior Class of 2020 will be posted here throughout the school year.
- Letter for Seniors. Information about graduation.
- Graduation Form. Fill out this form to share your student’s correct name for their diploma, order their graduation gown, and share Fall 2020 plans. Due March 1 (Fall Plans May be Updated Through May 29)
Junior Class of 2021
The Class of 2021 will host the graduation ceremony and reception, as is tradition. Sign up to participate using the form in the letter below.
- Letter for Juniors. Information about graduation and volunteer form.
Eagle Ridge Academy prepares students to be exemplary and knowledgeable citizens, instills a life-long passion for learning, and teaches them to value self-discipline, respect, perseverance, and achievement, setting them up for success after high school. Eagle Ridge Academy will offer three (3) separate scholarships for its graduating seniors interested in pursuing a post-secondary education in a trade school, technical college, college or university.
This one-time $1,000 scholarship is aimed at the well-rounded Eagle Ridge Academy senior who best exemplifies academic achievement, community and service, and demonstration of the pillars.
Fine Arts Scholarship
This one-time $1,000 scholarship is designed specifically for students pursuing post-secondary studies in the fine arts (visual arts or performing arts.) Candidates must be pursuing a career in the arts or arts-related field (i.e. visual arts, musical arts, theatre arts, performing arts).
Marilyn R. Strand Scholarship
Marilyn Strand was an employee of Eagle Ridge Academy who was known for her love for others and genuine joy she possessed. She led with a servant’s heart and made everyone she met feel valued and loved. Marilyn left this earth in July 2018. Through contributions from her family, friends, co-workers, and community, her legacy will be go on with the Marilyn R. Strand Scholarship. This scholarship is run by staff nominations.
Recipients are selected by members of the Eagle Ridge Academy Scholarship Selection Committee according to the following criteria:
- Student must have attended Eagle Ridge Academy for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Student must plan to enroll in a post-secondary school, public or private in the Fall of 2019.
- Student must have a high school GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Student should be involved with school and/or community volunteer activities.
All interested and eligible students are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the above criteria. Learn more and apply now on the Scholarships page of the website. Applications are due by March 20 at 9:00 p.m.