Eagle Ridge Academy is the first public school in the southwest suburban area specifically dedicated to offering a demanding college preparatory, Classical, liberal arts curriculum. We serve grades kindergarten through twelve. The Academy provides a learning opportunity that, up until now, has only been available at select private schools. Our goal is to not only help each student achieve his highest academic potential, but also to develop strong character, with the intent of creating not just smarter students, but better people, prepared to lead abundant and responsible lives as contributing members of our great country.
The mission of Eagle Ridge Academy is to provide our students with a traditional, Classical education that demands their best in academic achievement, behavior, and attitude and challenges them to attain their highest potential.
Eagle Ridge Academy will offer an academically rigorous, time-tested Classical, liberal arts curriculum that:
- prepares students to be exemplary and knowledgeable citizens;
- instills a life-long passion for learning;
- values self-discipline, respect, perseverance, and achievement;
- teaches truth, beauty and goodness; and
- fosters an appreciation for the United States of America and her unique role in the world.