Friends of Eagle Ridge Academy (FERA), a certified 501(c)(3), is the funding entity for Eagle Ridge Academy, a non-profit, public Classical charter school serving students in grades K-12. FERA’s high level strategy and vision aims to create and sustain the financial health of the Academy by creating short-term and long-term funds, ensuring the future of Eagle Ridge Academy.
Areas of support FERA will focus on are college scholarships for graduates, department needs (theatre/drama, Humanities, music, etc.) long- and short-term capital projects, conferences on Classical Education, Masters programs for staff, athletics, and endowment to sustain Eagle Ridge Academy for the future.
FERA exists to:
- Build long-term endowment for Eagle Ridge Academy
- Create a framework for Charter Schools across the nation to assist them in becoming less dependent on state funding
- Fund Eagle Ridge Academy’s initiatives with philanthropic support
- Support Eagle Ridge Academy’s mission and vision
- Support the long-term viability of Classical Education at Eagle Ridge Academy with philanthropic support
- Build a culture of giving and provide a legacy of philanthropy for generations to come<
- Build and cultivate relationships with organizations that share our mission and vision for youth, the future of education, and Classical roots of education.
- Partner with organizations to provide opportunities in mentorships/shadows/internship to our youth, career readiness, volunteer opportunities, civic responsibility, grants, event support, connections to other like-minded organizations or individuals, and/or financial support.
- Provide opportunities to our families for corporate matching gift programs or volunteer programs.