Eagle Ridge Academy is excited to start our own robotics team in the 2016-2017 school year. The robotics team is a great opportunity is gain academic knowledge through experience in engineering, mechanics, and teamwork while participating in building a robot and participating in competitions.
- Start of Building Season: The build season will start in early January through late February.
- Build: During the season the coach and volunteers will set up days for students to help with the build. Students will be expected to be at practice the majority of the days to participate in ROBOTICS.
- Competitions: We will compete in at least one competition that will happen in April. There may be more competitions scheduled depending on the number of students that register.
- Cost: $80
- Grades 9-12
- Wednesdays & Fridays - 3:30-5:30 p.m. / Saturdays - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Advisors: Dr. Rockcastle & Ms. Hammer
If you would like to join the team please fill out the registration form and turn in to Marilyn Strand, Activities Coordinator by January 3rd, 2017.
Print a REGISTRATION FORM here.