A lottery will be held on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 at 4:30 pm. at Eagle Ridge Academy and will include all applications submitted during the open enrollment period. (October 1st, 2016 - January 15th, 2017)
All applications received at or after 12:00 am on Jan. 16, 2017 will be added to the grade level waitlist in the order that they are received.
If your child has been selected by the lottery:
- You will receive an enrollment email by Feb. 1 with the information needed to enroll your child.
- You will have until Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 to accept or decline the offered spot.
- Siblings of a selected child will be moved to the bottom of the sibling wait list after the spot has been accepted and all enrollment paperwork has been submitted.
If your child receives a wait list number:
- Your child will remain on the grade level wait list until a spot comes available.
- As spots are declined, children on grade level wait lists will move up accordingly. That continues right up until the start of school in September.
- We continue to fill open spots after the school year begins using our grade level wait lists.
Scheduled waves of enrollment offers
February 1, 2017
February 17, 2017
February 21, 2017
March 2, 2017
March 6, 2017
March 17, 2017
March 20, 2016
March 31, 2016
April 3, 2017
April 14, 2017
Janice Gerheart, Admissions Specialist - email@example.com